Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaron_rodgers.jpg

Got me bro. ESPN and Bleacher Report are great at vetting sources.:smack:

Even if it's true...one fan's actions does not represent an entire fan-base. Quit being such a doosh.

Has anyone seen Finsfan? I'm getting concerned that I won't be able to rub the Jets knocking Miami out of the playoffs before he reaches the acceptance phase.

Punity said:
3 teams have gone 11-5 and missed including the Cards.

Funny, I looked it up and it's only 2. 85 Broncos and the 08 Patriots. I thought we were the only ones. The Cardinals would have been the third if they had won on Sunday. My statement about Seattle is still a Relevant fact.

When you google, you should actually read the article not just the headline. Did you and Moto go to school together?

Funny, I looked it up and it's only 2. 85 Broncos and the 08 Patriots. I thought we were the only ones. The Cardinals would have been the third if they had won on Sunday. My statement about Seattle is still a Relevant fact.

When you google, you should actually read the article not just the headline. Did you and Moto go to school together?

My bad thought they had 11 wins before yesterdays game for some reason

True. I think Seattle gets there but your offense looks truly atrocious playing against good defenses even at home lately. Seattle Cincy could be a solid super bowl with 17 total points scored.

If you look close, you see that they cut down the playbook for the last four games or so and make the offense pretty generic. Less film for the other playoff teams to reference. Then when the real games start... ROPE A DOPE! ROPE A DOPE! :D

If you look close, you see that they cut down the playbook for the last four games or so and make the offense pretty generic. Less film for the other playoff teams to reference. Then when the real games start... ROPE A DOPE! ROPE A DOPE! :D

It really is perfect. Bring back Harvin for the PO and light the tires. Teams won't know what to do.

Back