Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phillip Rivers plays up to competition and also down to competition. He played against second stringers so he played like one. When he plays against a good team he will play like a good QB! GO CHARGERS!

Rivers is demonstrably a whiney beeyotch choke artist.

One and Done should be the team mantra...

Cheers! ;)

the bears needed to convert more on 4th down. our 4th down percentage was 100%. bears, 0%. they should look into that next season.

Rivers is demonstrably a whiney beeyotch choke artist.

No one in San Diego will argue about how whiney he is haha. But the Chargers are 5-2 against teams finishing the season with a winning record. And every team in the playoffs own a winning record :D Just look for the upset special against the bengals.

P.S. Why does it look like no one wants to win this sunday night game? I expected a lot more scoring from both the Eagles and the Cowboys

Where's Mcbrewskie? Still fapping over how gawd damn Godeellllll screwed us upstanding niners.

I'm expecting a long drawn out post over it in 3....2.......1........

Where's Mcbrewskie? Still fapping over how gawd damn Godeellllll screwed us upstanding niners.

I'm expecting a long drawn out post over it in 3....2.......1........

That call was a screw job, but congrats to the Hawks, that defense was dominate today. No doubt in my mind whoever wins the Niners at Seattle game in the playoffs wins the SB.

It's a shame that Seattle is such a runaway favorite for the Super Bowl this year so there's no money to be made off 'em.

You guys wouldn't be a favorite if you weren't at home with that stupid homefield advantage built to give you wins.

The King in the North is better than Farve ever was. Coming back and beating the Bears to get in. Still think the Niners take him next week, but Rodgers is great.

complement? that abortion of a sentence sounded like a boston public school 3rd grader giving a book report on Where the Wild Things Are.

Didn't realize Seattle got to play the Super Bowl at home. Good to know. LOL

True. I think Seattle gets there but your offense looks truly atrocious playing against good defenses even at home lately. Seattle Cincy could be a solid super bowl with 17 total points scored.

Just like the Patriots when Brady fumbled the ball...right?

LOL! Silly child, that was the textbook execution of a legitimate NFL rule that was only recently removed. Look it up.

Not at all like two major blown calls that allowed a crap team like San Diego to sully the playoffs with its presence...

Cheers! ;)

bluemoose said:
Don't be uppity bro!

Gall dang it! Ya done caught me red handed!

(Y'all is just a pet peeve of mine since my sister-in-law says it all the time. Drives me crazy. She's from freakin JERSEY. "But I lived down South".... Virginia... 20 minutes outta DC, isn't effin "Down south"!!! )

hey, let's not minimize the hilariousness of the lions implosion. 1-6 in the last 7 games, while the rest of the division was falling apart around them.

I just thank God it's over. I am tired of the missed throws, the dropped passes, the fumbles, the bad kicks, the injuries, the penalties, Jim Schwartz.f

If the Lions were real lions it would be like a lion spotting two wildebeests stuck in a mud pit, only to fall in a volcano on the way to eat them.

HoppyDaze said:
You guys need to turn down the suck in this thread. It's like you don't even play football...

It gets like this every year... Once most of the league no longer OFFICIALLY has a chance, people get tired of watching the Pats dominate and they fade into the background.

I'm used to seeing it at this point.

Punity said:
Should this thread be locked for the bye week?

Nah.... It gives people an extra week to admire and comment on the season the Pats have had during what was really a rebuilding year.

Started more rookies than any other team and has more pro-bowlers on IR than any other team.... And they're the two seed.

Ridiculous.

We're so spoiled up here in Mass. Oh.., and for giggles we'll toss an MLB championship on there. WTF. Why not?

I just thank God it's over. I am tired of the missed throws, the dropped passes, the fumbles, the bad kicks, the injuries, the penalties, Jim Schwartz.f

If the Lions were real lions it would be like a lion spotting two wildebeests stuck in a mud pit, only to fall in a volcano on the way to eat them.

Schwartz has to be the most worthy coach to get canned from those that lost their job today. Makes no sense how Lions aren't much better with the roster talent. Lets see if the front office actually hires a competent one.

Nah.... It gives people an extra week to admire and comment on the season the Pats have had during what was really a rebuilding year.

Started more rookies than any other team and has more pro-bowlers on IR than any other team.... And they're the two seed.

Ridiculous.

We're so spoiled up here in Mass. Oh.., and for giggles we'll toss an MLB championship on there. WTF. Why not?

Yeah...that Pats team is really good. ;)

Latest posts

Back