Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best record in football the last 5 weeks of the season - Cleveland Browns.

We're on a roll, baby. Look out, here comes the Holmgren/Man-genius express.:rockin:

Best record in football the last 5 weeks of the season - Cleveland Browns.

We're on a roll, baby. Look out, here comes the Holmgren/Man-genius express.:rockin:

I think you mean Man-boobs.

How'd Man-boobs work out with the Jets? Not too good. I'm sure it was the team and the organization... seeing how terrible they've been since Man-boobs left.

I am really surprised that you would show your face in this thread this year Cape. This won't be a fun place for Pats fans this year.

Hell, I think we will need to get a sump pump in here so the place doesn't get flooded from all of the pats fans tears.

LOL... we'll see.

That's fine... that's just where Belichick likes his team... with everyone doubting them. Everyone saying how much they suck. Blah blah blah...

We'll see.

Lions will take 5 games this year. A few more than the Browns! Everything is coming together for them. Not only will they not be the losingest team in football, I predict the will not even be the losing team in their Division! (ok, that last bit might be a stretch...)

Winning is overrated anyway. There are much more important things in football than winning, like class, sportsmanship, professionalism. Oh screw it. Lions suck, God bless 'em.

Lions will take 5 games this year. A few more than the Browns! Everything is coming together for them. Not only will they not be the losingest team in football, I predict the will not even be the losing team in their Division! (ok, that last bit might be a stretch...)

Winning is overrated anyway. There are much more important things in football than winning, like class, sportsmanship, professionalism. Oh screw it. Lions suck, God bless 'em.

Homercidal and fans of other dare I say 'hapless' teams you've gotta be feeling better about things after the last super bowl... right!? I mean the Saints, formerly known continuously for almost 40 years as the aints won the Lombardi Trophy! It's a lot like the biodegradability of stryofoam, wait long enough and it'll happen, just ask a Saints fan!

Oh well now I'm off to read about how many more college students are losing eligibility/being suspended for the Mega Agent Extravaganza Party held in South Beach!

Roll Tide,
Phillip

Patriots are bunch of cheaters and their fans, boy aren't you guys just the worst? It's a good thing your superiority complex and surprising lack of football knowledge is masked by your ridiculous accents. You will not win your division this year and you probably won't even make the playoffs. Brady is only one person...and people are onto the most overrated coach in the history of the world. Keep living in the past man, it's sweet back there.

Patriots are bunch of cheaters and their fans, boy aren't you guys just the worst? It's a good thing your superiority complex and surprising lack of football knowledge is masked by your ridiculous accents. You will not win your division this year and you probably won't even make the playoffs. Brady is only one person...and people are onto the most overrated coach in the history of the world. Keep living in the past man, it's sweet back there.

"blah... blah blah blah... blah blah blah... blah... blah blah... blah blah blah... I'm a whiney biatch... blah blah blah... blah blah... BLAH BLAH BLAH... blah... blah blah blah blah blah blah"

(and just as a side note... we actually had a ton of fun with this thread last year. It was all tongue-in-cheek and a bunch of us had fun with it. So, before people get their interwebs *****bag muscles on, go back and read some of what we did with this thread last year and if you can't have fun with it... feel free to go join in another thread).

Best week of the season last year: Friday, at Yankees Stadium, watched my favorite team pummel the Red Sox. Sunday, at Giant's Stadium, watched my second favorite team beat the Pats and got to see Brady scrambling desperately like a little kid because he couldn't hear over the roaring fans.

Best weekend ever actually :)

Best week of the season last year: Friday, at Yankees Stadium, watched my favorite team pummel the Red Sox. Sunday, at Giant's Stadium, watched my second favorite team beat the Pats and got to see Brady scrambling desperately like a little kid because he couldn't hear over the roaring fans.

Best weekend ever actually :)

You should have a big plaque made up... commemorating what an awesome weekend it must have been. You can hang it in your home... and when people come over, you can walk them over to it an say things like, "Hey! Check out this cool plaque! It commemorates the the BEST WEEKEND... EVAH!!!"

Maybe call the local news team to come by and shoot some video of it?

Just sayin...

It sounds like an awesome weekend.... I would memorialize it.

(and just as a side note... we actually had a ton of fun with this thread last year. It was all tongue-in-cheek and a bunch of us had fun with it. So, before people get their interwebs *****bag muscles on, go back and read some of what we did with this thread last year and if you can't have fun with it... feel free to go join in another thread).

Speak for yourself you ****ing no good worthless ****ing piece of **** dick sucking taint licking twat!

And your teams like to sniff poop!

If Favre comes back...is the NFC North the best division in the NFL?

I say yes.

I say you are insane.

Bring on the purple camo!!!

There it is. I new he was hiding around here somewhere.

Peek-a-boo.

I say we have keep track this season. How many times you pull out the purple camo comment and how many times I call brady a pansy/pvssy/***** etc. I think we might end up needing a mathematician for the final tally.

I'd like to talk some trash but the steelers put a gun in their mouth before the season has even started...If Ben can keep his hands off the kiddies we might get back to playing football.

...Baltimore sucks

It's called "trash talk" ...no need for over-analysis

I would like to hear your thoughts on a better division than the NFC North. The Vikings and Packers are top teams in the NFL. The Bears have had a good offseason and should have a better record this season.

The Lions will continue to suck something awful.

There it is. I new he was hiding around here somewhere.

Peek-a-boo.

I say we have keep track this season. How many times you pull out the purple camo comment and how many times I call brady a pansy/pvssy/***** etc. I think we might end up needing a mathematician for the final tally.

Oh c'mon... how could I NOT go with it?? The Raven Purple Camo is legendary.... and is the stuff of legend.

Hey... You think that geriatric Ray Lewis is finally going to break the NFL record for most tackles once a guy has already been tackled by three other players this year?

I hope so. He's been going for it for a while now. It would be nice to see him get it before he finally just rolls over and dies from old age.

I'd like to talk some trash but the steelers put a gun in their mouth before the season has even started...If Ben can keep his hands off the kiddies we might get back to playing football.

...Baltimore sucks

Like they aren't better off without the over rated piece of ****.

I would like to hear your thoughts on a better division than the NFC North. The Vikings and Packers are top teams in the NFL. The Bears have had a good offseason and should have a better record this season.

Thank you. I really do mean it, thank you.

I have been having a bad day at work and really needed a good chuckle.

Oh c'mon... how could I NOT go with it?? The Raven Purple Camo is legendary.... and is the stuff of legend.

Hey... You think that geriatric Ray Lewis is finally going to break the NFL record for most tackles once a guy has already been tackled by three other players this year?

I hope so. He's been going for it for a while now. It would be nice to see him get it before he finally just rolls over and dies from old age.

Doubt it. It will probably be about the same time that brady hits menopause and can finally stop using a tampon.

Your constant man-love of Brady is sickening. I GET IT... he's got three Super Bowl rings... he's a first ballot hall of famer... I GET IT... enough already though!!

Go get your schweet purple camo work-out pants, relax and have a homebrew. There's no need to dwell on Tom.

Rogers/favre is just plain entertainment:rockin:

I'm picking the Lions to win more games than Cleveland. Simply because last year, even though the Browns won more games, I got free homebrew from Hugh_Jazz and it was awesome!

So I'm once again predicting that the Lions will surprise the NFC North, winning games before teams realize that they are for real.

Ok, so can anyone tell me what they heck Favre is doing? Is he still making waves? What is all that about? I thought he was done??

brett.jpg

I am soooo excited to see activity in this post. I saw all my friends from last year and I am so looking forward to another year of trash talking. Although with a questionable O-line, WR core, aging defense, questionable DBs, sub-standard special teams, and of course our glorious QB, there is not much optimism for Your Pittsburgh Steelers. However, we will always welcome new fans if you want to convert!

That being said, Dataz, I think this year belongs to you. Awesome draft and awesome off season plus a killer foundation to build on.

Cape, sorry but the treatment that Brady is receiving will impact you guys.

J-E-T-S, jets, jets jets will be fun to watch and could be the only legitimate threat to the Ravens.

Colts fans, sit down your turn is over

Charger Fans - stand by my statement from last year - you cannot win a big game with mgmt structure in place.

NFC - this year will belong to GB.

I'm shocked by the utter lack of college football content on this thread. I know NFL is King...but c'mon people, college football is King!...Ducks will win the Rose Bowl this year..we are stacked

oh and go Seahawks! ... we got screwed in the Super Bowl :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboys over Packers in NFC Champ game...just like old times.

College football is not king and never will be until they establish a legit way to determine a champ.

That being said, Dataz, I think this year belongs to you. Awesome draft and awesome off season plus a killer foundation to build on.

Cape, sorry but the treatment that Brady is receiving will impact you guys.

J-E-T-S, jets, jets jets will be fun to watch and could be the only legitimate threat to the Ravens.

You shouldn't do such heavy drugs.

"treatment that Brady is getting"!??!?... whhhhhhhat... the (@#$(@&%&!&(&!(*)$!*)#%)!(&%^*%$%^@ are you freakin' talkin' about? Every media outlet is saying that his contract is gonna be done any day. The Krafts basically bow down and throw rose petals at his feet. You think there's some level of hostility there? You're higher than Dataz.

Crack: you should stay off it.

Ravens? in the words of Charles Barkley... turrible. One hit wonders. Reed's done (think Bo Jackson) and Ray Lewis (in my best barber from Coming to America voice) is a hundre'and fify five yeahs ol'. The man's oldah than DIRT.

Jets?!?!?! Now I'm going to opening mock you. JETS!?! Two words: Mark Sanchez. Maybe Rex should spend less time lubing himself up over what an amazing team he has and more time on actually winning something. ALTHOUGH... I AM forgetting that they now have LT (pfft)... I'm sure (pfft) he's going (pfft) to put up MONSTER (pfft) yards for them.

I'm shocked by the utter lack of college football content on this thread. I know NFL is King...but c'mon people, college football is King!...Ducks will win the Rose Bowl this year..we are stacked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTDDMqI71o

oh and go Seahawks! ... we got screwed in the Super Bowl :D

It's funny, Hoppy, that video completely omitted the Boise State assaults (the legitimate one by the Boise State offense and the um...well....you know....the one after the game ended) and the Rose Bowl schalacking. I admit it was tough to listen to all the Ducks fans crow in December about how great the Oregon team was and how overrated Ohio State was blah blah blah ad infinitum, but they've been pretty silent since the ACTUAL game was played. What was that score again?:cross:

Oh, and Homer, there's nothing finer than an IPA....especially yours:D

Back