Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1476138_10152087158049254_453879644_n.jpg

The Patriots complain about calls/no-calls more than soccer players.

And if Brady was truly a top 5 QB, he wouldn't have missed those five throws at the end.

Its priceless how every cares about the Pats and gets so butt hurt. I'm just waiting for all the other dumb comments coming. I always get some good laughs out of you idiots lol

Hmmm might have to do with posters here but keep being Mannings best friend

The Patriots complain about calls/no-calls more than soccer players.

And if Brady was truly a top 5 QB, he wouldn't have missed those five throws at the end.

Hahaha and here comes the stupid comments.

You all are secretly Pats fans. It is the only way to explain why you talk about them so much.

h22lude said:
Its priceless how every cares about the Pats and gets so butt hurt. I'm just waiting for all the other dumb comments coming. I always get some good laughs out of you idiots lol

Butt hurt eh? Maybe we just like to rub it in because you pat fans are so unbearable. Funny how you cocky pricks somehow try to make it about how great you are. Which you haven't been in a (wait for it)

Decade

It would be nice if your posts made sense lol. I always get some good laughs from reading your posts.

You must have me confused with hoppy or moto its ok bandwagon fans have a hard time in this forum you'll learn with some time. Its not like you lost to the Dolphins today.....

Practice team pickup ends the game after the Fins' starting corners go out. I don't think Deion Sanders in his prime could have baited Brady any better. I'm on cloud nine right now.

Butt hurt eh? Maybe we just like to rub it in because you pat fans are so unbearable. Funny how you cocky pricks somehow try to make it about how great you are. Which you haven't been in a (wait for it)

Decade

Butt hurt? Not me. Yeah rub it in. Making the playoffs every year sucks.

It is so easy to piss you guys off. None of you like football. You just like to hate the Pats because they are the best team ever

Butt hurt? Not me. Yeah rub it in. Making the playoffs every year sucks.

It is so easy to piss you guys off. None of you like football. You just like to hate the Pats because they are the best team ever

Now who's not making sense. Yes we all hate football that's why we frequent this thread because we all like being ironic.

You must have me confused with hoppy or moto its ok bandwagon fans have a hard time in this forum you'll learn with some time. Its not like you lost to the Dolphins today.....

Lol keep me laughing. This is funny.

You guys throw around bandwagon like you know what it means. This is great

h22lude said:
Butt hurt? Not me. Yeah rub it in. Making the playoffs every year sucks. It is so easy to piss you guys off. None of you like football. You just like to hate the Pats because they are the best team ever

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Are you feeling dizzy? Maybe you're not getting enough oxygen to your brain with Brady's dick crammed in your throat.

Now who's not making sense. Yes we all hate football that's why we frequent this thread because we all like being ironic.

If you knew how to read you would understand. I'll explain it to you. You guys don't like football. You just like hating the Pats. Which is all you talk about in this thread which is why you post in this thread. Get it? Probably not.

Punity said:

I'm a bandwagon fan eh? Where's that put you?

No, I hate the Pats because I've watched the Fins since I was three and hating the other AFC East teams is as natural as breathing. Hell, I still hate the Colts.

K-State stomping Michigan is going to rank right up there with this game.

If you knew how to read you would understand. I'll explain it to you. You guys don't like football. You just like hating the Pats. Which is all you talk about in this thread which is why you post in this thread. Get it? Probably not.

Maybe in your head that's what you think this thread is but its understandable. Pats fans thinking 1.Belichick 2. BRADY!!! 3. Gronksmash 4. Where's the sam adams. Common sense I think checks in around 10.

Back