Obama's Imperial Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna leave this here.

6287.jpg

Has no prior knowledge, and it only finds out what other beers in the "Cabinet" are doing from the news.

i'm brewing 'go-to-hell-all-of-you-who-have-different-politics-than-me' black ale

It's a great follow up to George W. Bush Weapon of Mass Destruction Ale.

I never tasted the WMD Ale. They kept telling us we'd see it soon, but in the end the shipment was never sent. It was disappointing too, after all, we had already bought it.

Why stop at the last two presidents?
JFK Ale: Goes down like Marilyn Monroe, but later you're shot.
Nixon Ale: You have to break in to get some, but later you feel paranoid.
Reagan Strong Ale: Makes you feel like a Cowboy Russian Stomper, but when you wake up you don't know where you are.
Jerry Ford Ale: Gone quickly, but makes you fall down.
Jimmy Carter Light Beer: Fizzy and Sweet, followed by 30 years of bitterness.
Bill Clinton Ale: You drop your pants.

I like this game.

Regan saison 99%abv
after one beer youll have no recolection of that at this time.

Why stop at the last two presidents?
JFK Ale: Goes down like Marilyn Monroe, but later you're shot.
Nixon Ale: You have to break in to get some, but later you feel paranoid.
Reagan Strong Ale: Makes you feel like a Cowboy Russian Stomper, but when you wake up you don't know where you are.
Jerry Ford Ale: Gone quickly, but makes you fall down.
Jimmy Carter Light Beer: Fizzy and Sweet, followed by 30 years of bitterness.
Bill Clinton Ale: You drop your pants.

I like this game.

damnd you said regan while i was still typeing.

John Hancock seasonal ale, most important beer in fridge but when its gone every one forgets about it.

Woodrow Wilson's League of Nations Lager: you think its good, but most people don't agree with you.

Folks, we should try to brew like George Washington. He was regal, noble, respected, but yet approachable, respectable, an example that created the high watermark others strive to meet.

Then again, he didn't brew beer. He made Whiskey.... Be an over-achiever!

There are spirits, then there are my barleywines. You can easily find yourself in the same place with either of them if you are careless in your respect of them.

Richard M. Nixon I'm not a Kriek.
Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton's Pumpkin Impeach Ale
William Henry Harrison Ale (very short shelf life - expires after 30 days)

When I was in Nashville last week I visited the Black Abbey brewery. They have a POTUS beer series dedicated to different presidents (in case that wasn't obvious). Their current offering is the POTUS 44, which is a really tasty robust porter that has been "liberally infused with Kenyan and Hawaiian coffee." You guys should send them some of your beer ideas!

Folks, we should try to brew like George Washington. He was regal, noble, respected, but yet approachable, respectable, an example that created the high watermark others strive to meet.

Then again, he didn't brew beer. He made Whiskey.... Be an over-achiever!

I think Washington loved beer, especially porter, and was a brewer. Somewhere there is one of his recipes.

I think Washington loved beer, especially porter, and was a brewer. Somewhere there is one of his recipes.
washington and adams where both home brewers, but probably not till after leaving office.
i originally thought this thread was another one of Obama's real recipes, no clue if Obama does any of the brewing himself, but he did buy his chef new equipment to make beer just for the white house.

washington and adams where both home brewers, but probably not till after leaving office.

i originally thought this thread was another one of Obama's real recipes, no clue if Obama does any of the brewing himself, but he did buy his chef new equipment to make beer just for the white house.

I think you should change it to: "but we bought the White House chef new equipment to make beer"

All good things must come to an end.

I think this thread was unusually friendly for the subject matter, but alas it drew complaints. I'm closing it because we don't like to see posts of a political nature in the general forums, regardless of whether they remain civil.

Good luck with your stout C-Rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back