Not to toot my own horn but...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benchwrmr22

Reaction score
I made my first "GOOD" batch of beer!!! Ended up being an English Ale/Bitter (as it was a little high on the IBU's) but it actually gave me the confidence to post this on the forums haha! I got a brew kit for Christmas last year and made probably about 7 batches or so and it took me almost a year to figure everything out and make a good drinkable delicious brew. So for all the newbies just getting into brewing, believe me if you are meticulous enough at your process you can make good beer too! I also wanted to thank all the regular contributors to the boards here because without you guys I wouldn't have learned what I now know.

Brew on my friends!!!!

(ps. i've had a few of my english brews tonight if you couldn't tell)

Congratulations... and here's to many more GOOD batches.... (raises glass).

Boy, do I feel your pain. I have been at this since January too and my FIRST good brew is finally in the bottle. (Tried one after 4.5 days carbing and it was still green but has great potential after some aging.) It was my 22nd brew and it and 23 should finally be sharable. You name a brewing mistake and I have probably made it.

Glad to hear I am not alone.:mug:

Back