northern brewers black IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I got a black IPA AG recipe off of northern brewers website. I just kegged it and did a quick carb... it is REALLY good. I will put it on gas until a spot opens up in the kegerator, but I may just make a spot for this one...

Sounds good, didn't do a NB kit, but I've made a black IPA twice and it's been excellent twice! :beard: :mug:

I didn't buy a kit.. thier page has the recipes for all of their kits if you look around a bit.. just pulled the recipe and brewed it with my stuff...

I got a black IPA AG recipe off of northern brewers website. I just kegged it and did a quick carb... it is REALLY good. I will put it on gas until a spot opens up in the kegerator, but I may just make a spot for this one...

Did you have to tweak the recipe at all in order to hit their predicted OG?

Did you have to tweak the recipe at all in order to hit their predicted OG?
I hate to admit this but I cannot remember and didn't write it down. I know I was close though or I would remember that lol.

Latest posts

Back