Northern Brewer - Coupon code? Website issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cincydave

Reaction score
Does anyone have a current coupon code for Northern Brewer? Getting ready to place an order, so thought I'd check. Also, thier web site seems a bit squirrely today. Sometimes it opens and other times I get a "page can't be displayed error". Other sites seem fine, so don't think it's my computer.

I also noticed some issues with the NB site when I was looking at it last night and earlier today, so it's likely something on their end.

Their site is a complete train wreck ever since they updated it. I posted about it in the general chit-chat section the day they switched it over. I emailed them a number of the issues I was having and they have since resolved a number of them but using the site today it seems it's still not working. I had $70.97 in my shopping cart with NO items in it, and this was on two separate machines. I could only get rid of it by adding a new item and deleting it. It's also been down several times today. I will be shopping elsewhere till all this nonsense is resolved. I honestly can't see what was wrong with the old site that needed changing, it was rather nice and efficient. Oh well.

Rev.

New site is horrible and they literally lost my last order as it was a PITA to navigate accompanied with an error mid process. Hope they get it fixed as its a definite step in the wrong direction.

Thanks for all the replies. Having a hell of a time with the site. Doesn't stay up long enough to put all my items in the cart. May have to rethink this one.

Hi,

Currently you can use BOILOVER code and get 10% discount on 5 Gallon Stainless Kettle. Valid for few days only.

I got that from Northern Brewer Coupon Codes page of couponlady blog. Hope it would work for you as well.

Back