North Idaho Shiny New Guy...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodthree

Reaction score
well, not THAT new, just polishing up the old equipment from my Dad and getting the Extract equipment ready to roll again. Wanting to switch to AG with some effective and K.I.S.S.ed (Keep It Simple, Stupid) equipment. Have the kegs and C02 bottles and some connectors ready to roll, going to build a modest Keezer before I start brewing, 'cuz I'm so done with bottling (this was my job with my Dad, and I have bad memories of this aspect).
What the heck does SWMBO stand for?

Kodthree
Rathdrum, Idaho

Thanks for the welcome jppostKW. BTW, love your rig. Always have had a love for KWs...those are my Dad's and my initials.

See What Many Beers OOOOOWEEEEEEOOOO?
Seriously?

Glad I asked! Even after being in the USAF, a Sheriff's Deputy, and now a FF/EMT I'd NEVER have figured that acronym.

Keep your rubber-side down, and your foamy side tipped back....but not together! ;P

Welcome. Not really. Finding out the meaning of that acronym is sort of a rite of passage to HBT. I'm sure you'll figure it out. There are other acronyms too, but they will come much later. Patience grasshopper....

Go Vandals!

Welcome. Not really. Finding out the meaning of that acronym is sort of a rite of passage to HBT. I'm sure you'll figure it out. There are other acronyms too, but they will come much later. Patience grasshopper....

Go Vandals!

Awesome, and I hope its not something like SWilling biMBO = SWMBO. My wife will be the first to make a "White Hubby Nuts Hefe" if she found out that's what it meant...and then I called her that. ;P

Amen to the Vandals. If you read my bio, U of I is where my Dad got his PHd, and made that quote about making beer (now that he was a Doctor) to my Grandpa. I was born in Moscow...how do you know the area?

Uof I alumni, class of 1984 (ha, had to look at my ring for the year!). Lived in both Moscow and Potlatch for 5 years. Hint: SWMBO does have something to do with wives, but it's nothing derogatory.

Thanks for the welcome jppostKW. BTW, love your rig. Always have had a love for KWs...those are my Dad's and my initials.

See What Many Beers OOOOOWEEEEEEOOOO?
Seriously?

Glad I asked! Even after being in the USAF, a Sheriff's Deputy, and now a FF/EMT I'd NEVER have figured that acronym.

Keep your rubber-side down, and your foamy side tipped back....but not together! ;P

Not my rig I work at Colorado Kenworth as a diag tech. definitly see some shiny ones run thru
This is a great forum you will learn alot

this is westerns 53 pete and 54 KW I did most of the chrome on the KW
New%2520And%2520Old3%2520mockup.jpg

Not my rig I work at Colorado Kenworth as a diag tech. definitly see some shiny ones run thru
This is a great forum you will learn alot

this is westerns 53 pete and 54 KW I did most of the chrome on the KW
New%2520And%2520Old3%2520mockup.jpg

Nice work. I love 'em lowered and stretched. got a good source for air horn components: need a 7-10 gallon ALUMINUM air tank, fittings, hoses, lines, solenoids, etc to put together my on-board air and horn system on my 93 W350 Cummins? I've already learned a ton, and thinking of constructing a Brutus 10 before I get too far down the money path to AG.
I think one of the first AG batches will have to be a "Ken's Worth Double Dark Bourbon Stout." Something to that effect in honor of what my Dad has taught me.

brewslut,

Mayt he far ce bew it y outoo. Chemistry is a gas, and thanks for your welcome.

Back