Noob..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_D

Master Of My Domain
Reaction score
Another new guy here.. got a lot to learn. Appreciate the wealth of knowledge on the site!

-David

Welcome! I can say from experience that this is a good place to learn.

LMAO!

Crazy thing is, I thought this was going to be easy… was I wrong! Hoping some decent equipment will help from screwing it up too bad!

it IS easy! why i still suck at it! the only time it was hard, is when i didn't know grain had to be sprouted, and loved rye beer so much, thought about brewing a 100% rye batch with rye berries, and didn't know why it didn't work....

:mug:

LMAO!

Crazy thing is, I thought this was going to be easy… was I wrong! Hoping some decent equipment will help from screwing it up too bad!

I find brewing is as easy or as hard as you want to make it. And unfortunately all the best equipment in the world won’t prevent you from screwing something up. Hell I’m not even sure I can think of a brew day where everything went according to plan.

I find brewing is as easy or as hard as you want to make it. And unfortunately all the best equipment in the world won’t prevent you from screwing something up. Hell I’m not even sure I can think of a brew day where everything went according to plan.

Great info there!

At least I’ll know it’s somewhat normal to feel like I screwed something up come that inaugural day. Hopefully I don’t screw everything up though! Lol

Latest posts

Back