Nice gift for Xmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T29

Wicked Hops Brewing
Reaction score
My wife decided to get me a few things for Xmas! I think she did a good job picking stuff I needed, and I thought she dident pay attention when I talked about beer lol.

Can't see all the hops and other stuff she got but the 1 gallon jugs are sweet for my experimental brewing hehe. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388153644.002530.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1388153676.810791.jpg

My wife got me 5 kits. a few all grain and some DME. the all grain bag is a Saison (something she thought she would like) i will be brewing today. I will be doing a few on new years with friends (brewday) then drinking the old stuff up while brewing.

I have tons of hops now and grains so that will be nice for my test batches. :) She also got me quite a few liquid and dry yeasts. I think i will have to do some yeast farming and freezing to save them and use them later on.

Have some seasonal and private yeast collection stuff from wyeast so dont want to waste it. I ordered the wyeast farmhouse for the saison so should come out nice.

Nice little bundle!! I got two NB gift cards, with which I bought: a pound of leaf Cascade, a pound of leaf EKGs, a scale, and a new 8 gallon fermentation bucket. Bigger batches here I come!

Nice, i just made 4, 1 gallon batches and a 5 gallon IPA. think im a bit tired now lol.

Nice Xmas gift. I am in Canada as well and I order from both ontariobeerkegs as well as hopdawgs. I don't know where in Canada you are located but hopdawgs is in Vernon BC and is another great place to order from. I just got a OBKrusher from OBK for Xmas it's a nice unit. Cheers!

Back