Nice freezer at sears

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just go to bing.com, type chest freezer in the search, and click on the sears advertisement on the top that shows 20% off. When you buy directly through that link and have a cashback account the 20% will be added after your purchase (or within 60 days depending). Once its added you get it credited to your Paypal account and can withdraw.

I scored 30% off a brand new computer on ebay last year and saved like $200. FYI ebay is normally 8% cashback. I use that a lot.

Just sign up at Bing.com then search bing.com for “freezer” and a link to sears will pop up along with others make your purchase with that link. But the 20% cash back was one day only its now back to 8% but still its $16 off. But you can use bing to get cash back from tons of stores. It does take 60 days I think until you can get your money but I have received at least $600 back from them in the past year or so with no problems.

Just picked mine up on Sunday and it holds a lot!

photo-81.jpg

photo-82.jpg

And thanks to bing giving me two cashbacks its down to $155:ban:

Back