NHC 2014 photo thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I saw lots of photos already on Facebook that some of you posted but I would like to see even more of them in one place.

Here are a few of mine:

image.jpg

Yes. I hope that airfare is somewhat affordable, as I really hope to go. Last year, the airfare to Philadelphia was very reasonable and it was easy to go.

Yeah I should of gone last year too seeing as how Philadelphia is only 3 or so hours from here, but that was beach week and I had 10 friends with me. This year I had no excuse.

But I have never been to California and knowing that San Diego has a ton of breweries and sites to see maybe I need to make a week or two out of it :rockin:

Looks like you had a good time though Yooper!

Had an awesome time for my first conference. I know we promote the approachable, laid back culture, but I was surprised how cool and easy going everyone was.

10360210_10203409169703971_5177172552917117640_n.jpg

photo1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

My first conference, really had a blast. Was great to meet you Yooper.

It was great meeting you as well!

I love the nun photo above- Homercidal kept sneaking away from us to check out the nuns the entire evening, I swear! I believe he said he was going to confession, but I don't know if he did or not. :D

Yeah I should of gone last year too seeing as how Philadelphia is only 3 or so hours from here, but that was beach week and I had 10 friends with me. This year I had no excuse.

But I have never been to California and knowing that San Diego has a ton of breweries and sites to see maybe I need to make a week or two out of it :rockin:

Looks like you had a good time though Yooper!

If you've never been,you've got to go to socal! Lots to do & see. About the cheapest thing you can do there,however,is eat. Even Bud is a few bucks a pop.
And take at least one person with you on the highways. Then you can use the carpool lane & get places faster. But watch the exit signs. They list places rather than roads. Took some getting used to for me. Partying on the Queen Mary was cool. Fancy munchies,a mixologist & 30's art deco bar on the fantail was great. It's docked across from the geodome Howard Hughes kept the Gray Goose in. Princess cruise ships docked across from the bow side as well. I can tell you from experience that one week isn't enough....

I only have a few photos. I really should have brought a real camera and snapped lots of pics. There was so much going on, and so many people to meet. Charlie P is about the only person I did not meet. Oh, and Palmer.

I was trying to get pics off my phone, but my cord is only good at charging. It's got a micro USB adapter on the end and stops reading data before it can finish pulling up a directory. I am looking for another cord.

Yes, the nun was pretty hot. There was "Flag Girl" who was even hotter if you discounted the costume, but about even as presented.

I have a little bit of video of the stripper on the bus, but I have to edit some of it out first. You understand.

Some pics of the NHC

First one is Saccharomyces, Soper, and my wife. Second is Randar and his wife, and the last one is a closer up shot of the Bicep UP.

IMG_20140613_220541_300.jpg

IMG_20140613_225836_350.jpg

IMG_20140613_235315_553.jpg

Latest posts

Back