• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan NG - Single tier stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hs1149

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is a 3 vessel system / 2 pump system with direct fire MLT.

Frame is constructed out of 2”Square mild steel that is ¼” thick. Complete over kill for a brew stand. Control panel contains 2 Auber SYL-2342 PIDs for controlling HLT & MLT. Boil Kettle is controlled by flipping switch. The timer is an Auber JSL-71A . All three Burners are 10 tip natural gas burners & gas valve are 24V Honeywell w/ constant pilot.

Kettle/HLT/MLT & temp probes are now part of my indoor system so they are not included.

This item is for local sale only. If you are on the eastside of Detroit & want to take a look, send me a PM.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ulkj5bluczfwsbi/AAD8m0F1eDRHcuAgbChzxmhKa?dl=0

OK, my wife is is beating me up :eek: & Garage space is at a premium. I need to sell sooner than later. I have removed the pumps.

Price lowered to $1200 OBO.

Back