Newer Brewer from Rochester,NY area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhenderson27

Reaction score
Whats up all, My names Justin, I have been brewing for a few months now. Been reading this forum on a daily basis and figured it was time for me to step up and introduce myself. As of right now with as cold as it is outside I am doing small 5gal batches on the stove top. As of today I've got about 20 gallons under my belt in the last month. My prize beer is just a nice creamy extract Porter, we have called it Baby Ass Porter....Why you ask, because as you drink it you realize its as smooth as a babies ass! I also have a Vanilla Stout, Chocolate Stout and a SNPA clone(ish). I also have done a basic pale ale. This weekend a buddy and myself plan to do a partial mash recipe we found here, the Vanilla Bourbon Porter, minus the Bourbon as were both not fans. I just want to say thanks for a great forum and all the great info out there. Well back to enjoying a delicious glass of my Porter, and just for your delight I am including a picture that shows how thick and creamy it is holding the cap on top of it. It made it a total of 7 minutes before I couldn't wait to drink it and pulled the cap.

*I will post the pic if someone tells me how!*

Hi Justin,
Just below your "Reply to Thread" box is the "Additional Options" box.
Use Attach Files and choose you option, upload from computer or url address.

Cheers!:mug:

IMGP1328.jpg

Back