Newby Rockport TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saam55

Reaction score
I have been putting together my equipment for BIAB. Hope to have it ready for Sept. first brew. Been lurking on this site for a few months now. Great info and good reads

Go fishing there often, excellent fishing. Wish there were better places to drink good beer out there though.

Oh and welcome to the addictive hobby.

You are right about places to get a good beer. If you can't buy it at the HEB its just near beer at the bars.

You are right about places to get a good beer. If you can't buy it at the HEB its just near beer at the bars.

Well, there is always beer at my house!

We spend a couple of months in the winter in Rockport, and our neighbors (good friends of ours) brew as well so we normally have a few good kegs around.

My friends just started doing some all grain brewing last fall, but still brew mainly extract and partial mash. Their beers are really good, and we have a lot of fun brewing togehter.

I don't know of one place in or around Rockport to get a good commercial beer, besides HEB. Once in a great while, we stop in at Specs in Corpus to stock up a bit.

Back