Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek_chaser

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to brewing at home and I'm really excited to get going. I brewed my first batch today and its now fermenting. My plan is to take it step by step and start off slow to get the best all around understanding of brewing beer. I'm open to any tips and input.

Welcome. I like that you will be working on a good understanding of homebrewing. Take some time to research, but get another batch going ASAP. Do something fairly simple, but you need to build a pipeline. You will be shocked at how fast your first batch will disappear. Especially if you have any friends helping you dispose of them.

Thank you for the welcome. I plan on looking into simple recipes and do a few of those. In the mean time I have been looking up different sites, as well as working on my understanding of beer. What makes each beer what it is. I want to train myself to truly know what I'm drinking.

Back