Newbie saying HI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rohlk

Reaction score
Hello, All!
Every time I google a brewing question/topic this site is always popping up so I decided to join. I usually find the exact question I want answered already asked and answered here, so thanks for that:rockin: I'm a Minnesota brewer, new to the hobby. I've been brewing extracts for the past 6-7 months and have started trying out full boils and partial mashes. I buy kits and just go from the instructions, trying to get my method down and get comfortable with the process. I love hoppy beers and usually have an IPA or three at different stages any given time:mug: Glad to be here and thanks for any future help!

Wassaaaaap! We have good response time too :) your really going to like it here, there are people with incredible amounts of experience and knowledge. Im not one of them, but I sure have learned a lot already ;)

Brew outside the lines! I just bottled a Tripel IPA that tastes like a banana popsicle and I just realized it's 215 IBU. The IPA I made up the other day is 376 IBU and I can't wait to try it! The disclaimer being I may have had quite a few of the aforementioned homebrews when this was written. :ban:

Welcome! Just joined a few days ago myself. The resources here are basically endless! I'm an IPA man myself, I drink so many of them throughout the fall- till it gets warm again that its hard to make the adjustment to spring / summer session beers.

Latest posts

Back