Newbie in AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

812ajt

Reaction score
Cool story how I started. My son asked me to be best man at his wedding. He knew I was interested in starting to learn how to brew so he got me a one gallon kit as a present. I’ve been hooked since September and will bottle my 3rd batch Saturday. I found this forum searching for a beer brewing forum similar to my Harley Davidson forum to share ideas, help, and get help with beer brewing. I hope to help as I get experience and thank you to whoever set up this resource!

Welcome to the forum and the hobby, from Long Island, NY. A lot of good information is here are people are knowledgeable and willing to share.

We're happy you could join us! These forums are great resources for almost every obscure brewing question you could ask. What are you bottling Saturday?

Welcome, fellow arizonian!! your story sounds similar to will wheaton's...who did a video on youtube with northern brewer.....

edit: personally i think he got crap efficiency though.... ;)

Last edited:
Our band The Cole Trains was supposed to play in Austin this weekend. Got canceled. [emoji17]

It is for the best, but it is still disappointing I'm sure. I'm guessing your Scottsdale gig will be cancelled too.

How do you like using Brewfather?

It is for the best, but it is still disappointing I'm sure. I'm guessing your Scottsdale gig will be cancelled too.

How do you like using Brewfather?

Whoa! You know The Cole Trains!? I hope the Scottsdale one isn’t, it most likely will be though. Doing the right thing keeping this thing from spreading fast.

Whoa! You know The Cole Trains!? I hope the Scottsdale one isn’t, it most likely will be though. Doing the right thing keeping this thing from spreading fast.

Love using Brewfather so far. [emoji41]

I bet. We're going Shelter in Place tomorrow, Tuesday. Where we're you booked?

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Back