Newb from SE Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Just found this site tonight..Wanted to introduce myself..My real name is Jon, I live about 45 miles south of Savannah and am jumping into home brewing with both feet! I just hope I don't drown!LOL

Anyway, I have my 1st batch fermenting- a Mr Beer Grand Bohemian Czech Pils. Put the wort in the LBK last Tuesday. My naive thinking had me being able to bottle it THIS Tuesday..But after some reading(which I thought I had done already) I find it won't be ready until NEXT Tuesday.maybe.Hurrump..Oh well...

Just picked up a 2nd LBK this weekend and I have 2 5-gallon kits en-route(one is to be delivered-all 3 boxes- tomorrow), 1 in processing the order stage and also have a 1 gallon conical kit from Brooklyn Brewer(that their name???) on order as well.AND bought yet a 3rd Mr Beer LBK off Ebay(was a steal for 15 bucks!:D )..So, when everything finally gets here I will have 6 kits total..So, yeah, I guess I have 'gone over the top'! LOL

So, with all that said, am I crazy? Or normal? Am here to read and learn..

Other then that, HI! :)

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

There is no normal with homebrewing. Normal is the stuff on sale in 24 packs.

Back