New trader questions and comparisons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see, that is very enlightening and sobering information haha.

So chocolate rain probably won't happen either? It seems closer than BADL.
Hm. So I'm looking at BA Plead the 5th. Or just regular Dark Lord eh?

Yes, chocolate rain is closer. But you may have to add some to get it...choc rain for huna straight up wont likely happen.

For reference on the "value" of BA dark lord...my friend sold his port barrel aged dark lord for $250...barrel aged vanilla goes for over $300! Its ridiculous.

My BA de muerte dark lord (least desireable anyway) nestles safely in my cellar till I drink it....

So...I'm a complete noob to the idea of trading. I would be interested in swapping a homebrew or something from my local area, from time to time, but I wonder about packaging and legal issues. I don't think it's legal in North Carolina to ship alcohol, except to an authorized dealer/distributer. Can someone message me or reply with some information? I'm not looking to do regularly scheduled, official kind of stuff...just a "Hey, that sounds good...you want to trade a bottle or two for something?" or "Could I get you to try one of my homebrews and give me your opinion?"

Back