New to homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VPdude

Reaction score
I've been on here for a couple of days reading up and figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm Chris and live in Bakersfield, CA. I purchased the deluxe starter kit from Northern Brewer and it came with the Fresh Squished Citra IPA. It's now in its second week of fermentation. Is the waiting always this hard? Thanks for all the amazing info found here.

Welcome from Florida Chris. Like many others, I usually do not not (sorry for the double neg) have something in the hopper, on the keg or in the bottle. Worst case scenario (or if I'm curious), I'll run up to the store and find a new local IPA to try (and think of cloning). This whole quarantine is making it easy for me to justify brewing more and keep buckets/kegs/bottles full of something. Cheers!

Welcome from Pa! And from a former Californian. Yes the waiting is the hardest part, now you gotta plan your pipeline so the waiting isn’t as bad because you will have something to drink.

Latest posts

Back