new to brewtalk.....hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjudek

Reaction score
:)hello from central Illinois. My name is Mark and I'm looking for some online friends to share the joy of brewing with tips, ideas, and recipes. I've been brewing over a year now doing all grain batches ....about 35 5 gallon batches to date. Love the hobby.....drop me a line.

Welcome to the best brew site on the net! you should be able to find a club around you somewhere. Might even be on listed here,in the red strip at the top of the page.

on my way across the country, i've driven through your town, twice! :) welcome to the forums and the addiction.

You should stop by on your way through and try some of my brew. Just tapped some good IPA

Welcome to hbt. My family camped at Starved Rock State Park last year on our way to Yellowstone. Gorgeous park.

I seen some pics off starved rock all flooded out at some key places where they had public buildings

Latest posts

Back