New to Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. I live in the UK. Recently i have had an urge to start home brewing. Does anyone have a suggestion on a 'starter kit'? Obviously I am going to start by using extract but eventually want to move into all-grain.

Thanks in advance

Try any of muntons extract kits, which one depends on your preferences on style. I've had good luck with the ones I've tried. Brewing day is dead simple. You probably will be bottling your first batches, it's more work than brewing these extract kits, but not overly so.

Try any of muntons extract kits, which one depends on your preferences on style. I've had good luck with the ones I've tried. Brewing day is dead simple. You probably will be bottling your first batches, it's more work than brewing these extract kits, but not overly so.
Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I'm just about to purchase my first kit ie fermentor, bottles and all the accessories. I'll try a muntons for my first attempt. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back