New Supporting Member

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not new to HBT nor brewing. Just decided to spend a little beer bucks and finally pay to play with a membership. Been a 'reader' for many years. Learn allot about the hobby.
Been brewing since 2011. I only brew extract. Have brewed a few min-mash BIAB, Most all of my brewing is extract kits or DIY. I also am a fan of MrBeer , BrewDemon, and other HME recipes. I rarely brew a recipe' as is', add malt hops and other enhancements.

I brew 2.5g batches, all 5g kits split into 2 MRB LBK. I am fermenting in a keg , I have 3 2.5g and one 3g ball lock kegs. I ferment and serve in the keg, no transfer. Beer has been quite good and easy with this method.
If I ferment in the LBK I package in bottles or keg.
I have lost -dumped - 3 batches. Brewed 300 batches plus.
I use QBREW to develop and catalog all my recipes. Works for me. Never was able to get the other recipe SW products to work for me. Qbrew while very old, Is working for me.

That's a short intro, I guess its time for me to start posting?
Real name Roger

Thank you for your descriptive introduction and awesomeness by supporting our site!
Yes, please, I hope you'll post more, it's what keeps our community going and growing.

Back