New Stainless QD's from Bargain Fittings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerklein2

Reaction score
I recently noticed BF is now selling Stainless QD's where they previously just had the chromed brass version. Does anyone have any feedback on these? Good quality? Easy to use?

I was previously planning on getting the MoreBeer stainless QD's, but these are a good bit cheaper, so if they are just as good, that'd be awesome.

http://www.bargainfittings.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=51_55

I guess nobody has used them yet?

Wayne, are you saying you're out of stock right now? I was planning to order these ASAP for a brewday on the 18th.

I guess nobody has used them yet?

Wayne, are you saying you're out of stock right now? I was planning to order these ASAP for a brewday on the 18th.

We have been selling them for several weeks so there are alot of people using them. No complaints on them so far.

Edit. We have the female x barb and the male x 1/2" NPT female threaded. We are out of the male x 1/2" Male NPT.

We will have more delivered on monday and I'll update the site so there should be plenty of time for you to get them before your brewday next week. Typical ship times are 2-3 days via priority mail.

Wayne.

You get these in Wayne? Trying to place the order this morning and it won't let me. Take my money!

Latest posts

Back