New product - Brew-Boss Brew Stand with Integrated Boom Hoist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brew-Boss introduces a new Brew Stand for it's electric brewery systems. The brew stand is heavy duty and includes mounting for the controller and tablet. It provides storage for the COFI input tube and Swirl-Boss. The best feature is the integrated boom hoist that can be fitted with an optional electric hoist as shown in this video. The stand positions the kettle at the perfect height for brewing and makes grain removal a breeze!

https://youtu.be/2NbMbHeplkA

Brew-Boss Support Stand wint Integrated Pivoting Hoist 05.jpg

Wow!! Looks cool! My only recommendation would be to put in on casters so you can roll it around.

We actually tested it on casters on a prototype and the simple fact is that it becomes unstable when the swivel casters are positioned inward when using the boom hoist. The casters would need to be mounted outside the perimeter of the base plate and that would negate the ability to uses these side x side. We also want to avoid liability issues with people trying to roll this around with several gallons of boiling water/wort in it and hitting a pebble on the floor and UGGH! :(

I would want casters for positioning the system before and after brewing - not during. If the stand was mounted on a 24 X 24" base (or larger) with large, locking casters it should be more stable. Also (maybe not necessary) if the stand was mounted to the left side of the base that would afford more support on the right side when the grain basked is swung to that side.

Where I store my system is not where I brew with my system. I roll it to the front of my garage (on a stainless restaurant table) to brew, then roll it to the middle of the garage for storage.

Love my Brew-Boss system by the way :)

Ok I know this is An old post but I am curious if anyone has one of these stands laying around that they wanted to get rid of. Or know where I can get one.

Back