New plate chiller stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdjshaw

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to a larger plate chiller and didn't like having the old one just sitting on the floor during chilling so I wanted to mount it to my stand but it's so damn big I couldn't really find a decent way or place to mount it. I remember seeing a "chill wizard station" thread on here a while ago so I searched and found it to get some ideas (thanks, headfullahops). My pumps are mounted to my stand so I just needed something for the chiller. Don't know how long the paint will last but overall I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

photo-43.jpg

photo-40.jpg

photo-41.jpg

I recently upgraded to a larger plate chiller and didn't like having the old one just sitting on the floor during chilling so I wanted to mount it to my stand but it's so damn big I couldn't really find a decent way or place to mount it. I remember seeing a "chill wizard station" thread on here a while ago so I searched and found it to get some ideas (thanks, headfullahops). My pumps are mounted to my stand so I just needed something for the chiller. Don't know how long the paint will last but overall I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

That is sweet. I might build one when I get a chiller

Latest posts

Back