• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota New PicoBrew Pico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
For sale is a new, never brewed on PicoBrew Pico and all accessories. I purchased new and unpacked it with the intention of brewing but there it sat. Just didn’t have time and now I’m moving so it should go to someone that will use it.

These are great, well reviewed and produce 5 liters of craft beer using Pico Paks available on the PicoBrew website from dozen of craft breweries. Small enough to sit on your counter and uses standard 120V power.

You can transfer registration to your own PicoBrew account, after you create one, by contacting the great folks at PicoBrew.

Includes Sous Vide adapter so you can use it to cook all kinds of food using the Sous Vide method. Also includes three Pico Paks, Buffalo Sweat (Oatmeal Cream Stout) from Tallgrass Brewery and two Dead Guy Ale Pico Paks from Rogue Brewery.

The Pico sells for $799.00 plus shipping and the two Rogue Dead Guy Ale Pico Paks were $23.99 each plus shipping.

Pico is in original box with padding. The accessories are repacked in separate box.

Local sale prefered and could travel a little distance from Grand Forks to meet. Would rather not ship since box is large and shipping will run around $100, but if you want to pay for shipping of the Pico I’ll pay for shipping of the two Rogue Pico Paks.

$550 plus shipping.

IMG_5779.JPG

IMG_5780.JPG

IMG_5781.JPG

IMG_5783.JPG

IMG_5784.JPG

Pico.jpeg

Back