New Picnic Tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gusso

Reaction score
I recently used the picnic tap 2.0 from Trong (inventor of SpundIt). I'm not sure if it's for sale yet but it rocks! I don't usually use picnic taps but I brought a couple of kegs out of town for a party. It works great! No drips, no excessive foam. Highly recommended!

It actually works better than the demonstration in my recent use!

Where did you get yours? I bought Kegland's version of the Cobra tap just recently. I should be able to use it with EVA Barrier beer line and Duotight connections, so look forward to using it.

I got it right from the inventor, Trong. I'm not sure if he's offering them on eBay yet.

On eBay, I believe it's actually Trongo. Search for SPUNDit 2.0.

Bump. I just bought the low profile version of this and its everything I've ever wanted. Such much good for $25

That’s pretty cool. Not to be a cheap prick, but unfortunately the shipping is worth more than the tap is so I may pass on it for now lol

yep i love my 2.1 its the only tap that never gives me trouble. no drips perfect pours everytime with a nice 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of head . as a matter of fact when i get foam in any of my lines i just move my picnic tap to that keg and its pouring beautiful beer again in a few hours. they are infallible but they do need a good soak every so often or they get stiff and dont function as well

got mine for 28 $ on amazon

Latest posts

Back