New novice brewer thanks for the add

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taluca84

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Fellow brewers thank you and I'm excited what I can learn from you. My name is Tom and I'm a husband and father of 2 little ones and I'm also an active duty service member. Home brewing was never a thought for me really... until my wife said, "You should build a bar in the garage." Then in typical fashion, I took it to the extreme. My first ever batch is currently fermenting and I'm super excited. Thank you all in advance for your knowledge.

Fellow brewers thank you and I'm excited what I can learn from you. My name is Tom and I'm a husband and father of 2 little ones and I'm also an active duty service member. Home brewing was never a thought for me really... until my wife said, "You should build a bar in the garage." Then in typical fashion, I took it to the extreme. My first ever batch is currently fermenting and I'm super excited. Thank you all in advance for your knowledge.
Welcome Taluca. Glad you’re enjoying the Homebrewing life so far. Your interest in the hobby/obsession will likely grow. This is a fantastic forum to be involved in and ask advice on all things brewing, from very first batch to advanced automated brewing.

Your wife sounds like mine. If so you got a great one! Encouraging you to brew and supportive of expanding & improving the brewing lifestyle.

Cheers 🍻

KBW.

Welcome to HBT!

Load some pics of the bar when you get it done. There's been some great builds on here.

Back