New member from Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramjet

Reaction score
I'm Roger from southeast WI. Relatively new to home brewing, I've done 3 extract and 2 all grain batches so far. I'm going to give biab a try next. Looking to learn more about home brewing.

Welcome to the community from Alabama. This forum provides information on how to brew beer, mead, wine and cider to name a few. Your location has several outstanding brew clubs just across the Illinois line as well as the greater Milwaukee area. Check out Chicago Beer Society. Many great brewers, teachers and beer related authors support that club.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great clubs in Wisconsin, dozens of clubs. A good one in Milwaukee is Beer Barons. If you tell me a different town, I might be able to help hook you up to something more local. My club in Manitowoc county is the Manty Malters. We love having guests see what we are about.

Welcome to my obsession! I belong to 2 clubs in Wisconsin, 1- Brew it Drink it Talk about it, and Brewligans in Cedarburg. The Brewligans are meeting tonite at Old Germantown on Pleasent View at 6:30.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great clubs in Wisconsin, dozens of clubs. A good one in Milwaukee is Beer Barons. If you tell me a different town, I might be able to help hook you up to something more local. My club in Manitowoc county is the Manty Malters. We love having guests see what we are about.
Any Stevens Point clubs for mead and wine making
Is what I like doing.

Back