New member from Wilmington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engus

Reaction score
Greetings all. Just stumbled upon this place and it looks great. Just got into brewing last year and have done 5 batches so far. Everyone has turned out good.

I brewed a batch yesterday that I will be anxious to see how it turns out. While I was steeping the grains I was clean my carboy and broke it. I had to run out and by a new one. I am still working with a basic starter kit, so I did not have any other fermenter.

I look forward to learning a lot more on here.

Welcome to the site its great use of the search tool will uncover a wealth of information that will answer most of your questions. Oh and in which Wilmington are you? There's one in several states you should elaborate so users in your area will be able to network with you. Anyways good luck and welcome :mug:

If it's Delaware, welcome from just a few miles south! there's a few Del guys around that area on the board. If you're interested in dropping down to the Baltimore area, keep an eye out for brewdays in the gatherings area.

If you're in another Wilmington - then it sucks to be you. :)

j/k - welcome to the boards!

Welcome :mug:
Sorry about the carboy.
That's pretty good though, usually basic kits have plastic buckets.

Welcome. I currently live in western new york, but me and my girl plan on moving to NC within the next year... The specific place she was interested in was Wilmington.

Back