New Member From New York

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilD

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Long Island, New York. I started brewing about a year ago, around the same time I discovered this site. I've been using the information on this site a lot. It has helped me so much, and I want to thank everybody who has contributed. It seems like every time I have a question, the answer is already here. its Great!

Anyway when I started I was an extract brewer. I did about 10 kits and then made the big jump to all grain. I built myself a weldless brewstand, with 3 banjo burners, and 3 keggles, 2 pumps wort chiller ect... I was inspired by the "Show us your sculpture or brew rig" thread. I recently posted my brewstand pic up there. The DIY section was very helpful also.

I love to brew I am very passionate about it. I want to be working as a brewer one day.

Hey Neil! I just started this past year as well. I will be brewing my first all grain brew tomorrow. It will be my tenth batch. So I guess we are on pace haha. Good to see another NY brewer.

Back