New member from East TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JarlHammer

Reaction score
Hello there! I have already asked for, and received some good advice on the mead sub-forum, but I thought it would be a good idea to check in here as well! I am a new homebrewer as of March 30th, starting with a simple mead that is still working its way through primary fermentation. My goal with homebrewing is to make some delicious brews, while not making things overly complicated at the same time. I work a quite demanding, and sometimes punishing work schedule, so a lot of the fancier tricks I've been reading on here, I may not actually be able to pull off, but that doesn't stop me from learning!

Hello there! I have already asked for, and received some good advice on the mead sub-forum, but I thought it would be a good idea to check in here as well! I am a new homebrewer as of March 30th, starting with a simple mead that is still working its way through primary fermentation. My goal with homebrewing is to make some delicious brews, while not making things overly complicated at the same time. I work a quite demanding, and sometimes punishing work schedule, so a lot of the fancier tricks I've been reading on here, I may not actually be able to pull off, but that doesn't stop me from learning!
Welcome to the addiction we call homebrewing. You're gonna enjoy this hobby and will make both great and not so great brews. You will work through your challenges with work and home life to expand and enjoy this way of life. Because that is what it becomes, your life. So welcome to the Crazy Train.

Back