New LHBS opening 5 miles from my house!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tupperwolf

Reaction score
I'm so excited I just had to share. Currently the closest homebrew supply is a very stressful 3-hour drive away - I live in Puerto Rico and the only store is on on the opposite side of the island. I'm able to get supplies by delivery once a week, but I absolutely can't wait to pop into a store on a whim, weigh out some grains, choose some hops and yeast and talk brewing!

At the moment it's just an empty storefront and there isn't even an answering machine hooked up to the phone, but hopefully they open soon and I can know the satisfaction of instant gratification :mug:

imagelmo.jpg

I am lucky enough to have a shop just over one mile away. I can drive there and be back in 15 minutes if I know what I am buying.

You think you have it rough, I have at least 4 different homebrew stores within a 20 minute drive. Sometimes deciding which one to go to can be killer!

Back