New Hampshire (Lebanon)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkeep

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Newbie on the homebrew front, to date I have brewed 4 batches of extract beer from Northern Brewing equipment. Looking for a more local supplier in my area. Anyone know of a shop close to the Upper Valley area of NH and VT?

Happy Brewing!
Matt

Hi everyone!

Newbie on the homebrew front, to date I have brewed 4 batches of extract beer from Northern Brewing equipment. Looking for a more local supplier in my area. Anyone know of a shop close to the Upper Valley area of NH and VT?

Happy Brewing!
Matt
Check out Jaspers in Nashua. Very fast 2 day online delivery

Update: Just ordered over the phone with Kettle-2-Keg (Suncook, NH). Super nice guy and one or 2-day shipping. They are updating their online ordering system, so that is not currently running but they hope to have it back up soon.

Greetings from the southern edge of NH. I would second Jasper's for price and quality. Super knowledgeable people and very willing to accommodate your requests.

Latest posts

Back