New Guy....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northjerzyg

Reaction score
What's up fellow brewers. Just registered and am still working on my profile but just wanted give a quick intro on myself.

Been brewing for a little over a year now, have done both extract and ag brews, about a hundred batches so far (2.5 gal batches). Definatly still no brewmaster. Got started with Mr beer and have spiraled further and further from there. Still use Mr beer as a primary for all types of brews. Works great!!

Have been a member of other brewing forums but this seems like the place to be. Lookin forward to good friends and good guidance. Thanx in advance, G.

Welcome G,
You'd fit right in with NJ Hopz East. We have a growing group of guys meeting and brewing regularly in Morristown, Morris Plains, and Boonton. We tend to meet on different days during the 2nd week of the Month.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with your email/contact info so I can share our get together dates and other info.

-Mike

Latest posts

Back