New guy from NE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpatrickv

Reaction score
Well hello there HBT folk. My names David. Been around craft beer for 5ish years now and decided to get into brewing. I'm "fairly" new to brewing but jumped right into AG brewing as me and a couple buddies have gathered up all the equipment for it. I brewed my second batch this last Saturday (smash - maris otter and simcoe IPA)and am bottling my first batch(Coconut Cascadian ale) tonight. Look forward to learning more from some of you guys!

This forum is the single most useful thing I have found for learning and making better beers! Cheers, are you a part of any of the Omaha clubs yet?

This forum is the single most useful thing I have found for learning and making better beers! Cheers, are you a part of any of the Omaha clubs yet?

Yeah, I'm a part of the railroaders. I've known a number of them for a couple years now just now getting around to brewing and joining. I'll be at Omaha beer fest pouring as well.

Back