New guy from MN!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesry09

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ryan from Minnesota (sorry if that sounds like the start of an AA meeting). I found my way here after searching for answers to the many questions I had when brewing my first batch of beer (Kölsch) last week.

I've got the brew bug bad and am already planning the second batch. Along with that, for the last year I have been contemplating adding a few taps to the bar I had made a couple years ago. I think this might just push me over the edge. If I start a few threads asking for help in the upcoming days I apologize in advance but this seem like a friendly place.

Outside of beer I'm a big hockey guy. I enjoy cigars as well and am a member over at BOTL if anyone is over there, I have the same username.

I guess it would't be a proper intro unless I mentioned that my favorite beer is Guinness and I really enjoy stouts/porters. Who am I kidding, I just love beer.

Glad to be here and hope I can be of some value over time.
All the best
Ryan

Hey Ryan, welcome from another Minnesotan!

And I also brewed a Kölsch last week. What are the odds of that!

And no need to apologize for starting threads, we're here to help...fire away.

Cheers.

Great, another Minnesotan. Oh wait......:D

Welcome to the hobby. There are a lot of "Northern Brewers" on here from the land of 10,000 brews. Get involved, ask questions, contribute whenever you can.

Cigars? Just had an Avo with a pint of my black IPA on a rare perfect evening.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm not a Minnesotan, but I have enjoyed a visit to your fine state for many summers.

I'm a newbie myself, but this is a rather consuming hobby.

Hello fellow Minnesotan (I'm from New Brighton),

Ask away on your questions, the people here are very helpful.

Tim

originally from South Dakota (Black Hills), but in MN now! if any of y'all come through Windom, let me know ahead of time & we'll share some home brews!

Back