New guy from Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

Im a new brewer in Georgia. Im getting into brewing because the highest quality beer in the world, Miller Lite, had raised their price on me for the last time. My first batch is on day 4 of fermenting. It is a Pilsner kit from Monster Brew. I have already begun purchasing individual ingredients to formulate my own flavor of Pilsner, in an attempt to re create my favorite Pils beer from Pilsen, Czech Republic. Glad to have found this forum in a yahoo search under "I forgot to add water to my airlock, will my beer be okay" lol.:tank:

Thanks!!! I have been a connoisseur of fine beer for many years. Ive enjoyed the likes of Bud Light, Miller Light, and even the top shelf Guinness. Over my two tours to Germany in the Army, I learned that American's have no idea how to make a fine beer. So Ive devised a devious plan to hatch a home brewery that will sate my desire for the finer ales in life.

Back