New German Style Only Brewing Forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabeb25

HE of who can not be spoken of.
Reaction score
Love German beer and culture??? So do we!

All, we'd like to introduce a new project we've been working on. http://www.germanbrewing.net. It's a blog and forum, in conjunction with the German Brewing Facebook page. But we need a place to post articles and technical conversation that goes hand in hand with our real time conversation in Facebook. It's so hard to keep up with technical discussion sometimes and we feel a blog and forum will let the information live on better, longer, and to a wider audience. We are just getting started, but would love your help and participation! it's in it's infancy, but check it out and stay tuned

We already have brewers from across the world coming together to hopefully pick up where Kai left off and continue this knowledge.

I registered & everything this morning, but it won't recognize my username?
I don't know what username you used, but I don't see you (unionrdr) did you get an email and everything from the forum?

I don't know what username you used, but I don't see you (unionrdr) did you get an email and everything from the forum?

Yeah, got e-mail & everything??? Used "unionrdr" the same as here? Guess I'll have to try again?...
*** OK, tried again, & it still didn't recognize my password this time? So I entered it again, & it accepted it. Maybe an odd glitch?

Back