"New" from southeast Penna.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennsyltucky

Reaction score
I guess I should introduce myself since I've read loads of posts, and added a few of my own in the past couple months...

I have my 4th batch (all extract/ specialty) in the fermentor next to ten gallons of apfelwein that have been going since November. Much to my wife's dismay I have taken over her laundry room! However, she did give me the thumbs up to get the brew kettle I need to get in to AG.

HBT has been very informative and helpful... I've read Papazian, Palmer, Daniels, etc. but sometimes its helpful to get a few perspectives and illustrations.

It looks like the greater Philadelphia area is pretty well represented here... glad to be a part of it.

:mug: PROST!

Welcome! My SWMBO complains about me brewing too. She's not too keen on the smell of the boiling wort. I do most of my activities in the garage. To quiet her down I am brewing some for her. Now when she complains about having to move around some of my equipment or the smell I just say "But Dear, this is for YOUR" beer!".........End of comments!!! It's the best thing I ever did.

HBT is great for information and advice. I'm sure you've already made use of the search tool. There isn't much that someone hasn't already asked and anserwed on here.

HBT is great for information and advice. I'm sure you've already made use of the search tool. There isn't much that someone hasn't already asked and anserwed on here.

That's the main reason I've been lurking and not posting a ton... so much has been covered, and covered in great depth.

:off: Anyone from PA, NJ, DE entering the War of the Worts? I have two brews I'm thinking of entering... but they aren't bottled according to the competition rules... so I have to figure that out.

That's the main reason I've been lurking and not posting a ton... so much has been covered, and covered in great depth.

:off: Anyone from PA, NJ, DE entering the War of the Worts? I have two brews I'm thinking of entering... but they aren't bottled according to the competition rules... so I have to figure that out.

We will be broadcasting the awards ceremony Sat Feb 19th...Good luck!!!

Welcome!
I recommend buying that expensivo brewpot before the Mrs changes her mind.

Back