New from PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hart5105

Reaction score
Sort of knew I was getting a coopers kit for christmas and started watching all the videos online and trying to learn all I could before i even had the kit. Brewed the Lager that came with the kit immediately and thats now bottled. Working on another coopers ipa at the moment. Next batch is gonna have to be a partial for me. I thought Id stick with the extract only kits for a while but ive got the bug in a big way. I seriously cant get enough of this stuff. Im at the LHBS about twice a week and always seem to need something once im in there that i didnt when i left the house. Dont want to skip too far ahead but Im really looking forward to getting into some of these recipes and eventually crafting some of my own. anyway, still about a week away from cracking open my first attempt. the forum has been a huge help up to now and im sure it will continue. Thanks for the great info. Cheers!

I know what you mean about leaving the LHBS with several things you didn't intend to buy. Seems like I can never leave that place having spent less than $50.

Back