New from Minnesota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gridlocked

Reaction score
Hey kids,

I thought I would introduce myself. I've been brewing since March of 09 and have about 9 batches under my belt. I'm on my 2nd time through How To Brew and really enjoy a few of the Podcasts out there. My most recent additions to my equipment have been a 7.5 gallon kettle and I just picked up a 6 gallon Better Bottles carboy to use as a secondary. I am just about ready to start kegging - I just need a regulator and a few lines. I'm also strongly considering getting a 15 gallon pot very soon...

Brew history:
Irish Red Ale
California Common
Liberty Cream Ale
Imperial Stout
Simcoe IPA
Oktoberfest Lager
Boundary Waters Wheat
Starry Alignment (my own recipe)
Surly Furious clone- Ferocious

Anyway, hello!

Here's a pic from when I brewed my Imperial Stout back in June:

DSC_3647.jpg

/\/\ I live near Waconia and work in Chaska. How about yourself?

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Welcome to HBT! I've been brewing extract for a year now and plan on kegging and doing some all grain this summer.
:mug:

VERY close, Retriever/Irish Setter mix and a Weim.
I grew up in Highland Park and know St. Paul very well. My folks are still there.

Anoka here. Just started and trying to convince the SWMBO that I need more room for my addiction. Thinking that the basement might be a good beer cave for me.

Also from MN, I am not going to start another thread in here, I haven't even started brewing yet, still waiting for the big brown truck to drop a few things off!

Back