New from Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StandEight

Reaction score
Hello All,

New here and just wanted to introduce myself. Brewed a little bit in college (kits on the stove), but have now ventured into all grain brewing thanks to the guidance from a neighbor.

I can tell this is going to be an obsessive habit. Brewed my first batch of all grain recently and have now went on a spending spree getting items for my own setup.

Until then ...

Cheers,
Brad

Welcome to HBT! I'm up in Fort Collins and in a similar boat. Started brewing extract on the stove a year and a half ago and have done a few partial mashes along the way. Just this week I acquired the final few pieces for my all grain setup and plan to do my first AG brew next weekend.

These forums are amazing. There's an incredible wealth of information here. Have fun!

Welcome to the family. I am also in Denver. I recently added a kegerator to my list of gear and just ordered some Kegs from BMW... I wish my kegs would get here already!

Back