New Florida brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panky

Reaction score
Just dropping in to say hi :) I recently signed up here and I will be bottling my first brew tomorrow which is an IPA! I look forward to learning much more about brewing from this forum.

Just bottled my brew and all is well so far. I will see what we have in a few weeks here :)

Welcome to the forum. I have been learning from these folks for the past year and it is an invaluable tool. Florida can be a little rough to brew in you will constantly battle heat. That first sip of you own brew will make it all worthwhile.

Welcome to the forum. I have been learning from these folks for the past year and it is an invaluable tool. Florida can be a little rough to brew in you will constantly battle heat. That first sip of you own brew will make it all worthwhile.

Indeed it is. Luckily my favorite beer is IPA and the room that I ferment in stays at 72 degrees :rockin: I tried one from my first batch today and it was amazing after only a little over a week in the bottle so I can't wait to try it in a few more weeks!

Back