New England Group Buy May 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys and gals please do not announce that you have paid in the thread. Tomorrow when I have time I will start the list of people who have paid. If everyone puts paid the list and any announcements I make get burried.

Here is the List of who have paid. Please if you haven't paid do so ASAP. I am hoping to have the payment phase wrapped up by Friday. If you don't see your name and you have paid send me a PM if it doesn't get posted by the next day

mypotholderhurts
PosterGuy
Jcran17
Twonkz
IvanTheTerribrew
Old-pasture-brew
Fender230
JuanKenobi
philw86
Wstbrewing
Aslander
Clankenbrew
geoffm33
jverlinden
Scott12160
carlk47
Medley
moreb33rplz
m00se

The fellow who put Chuckk on the sheet ordered

GW-C15 1
CM-PALE 1
CM-2ROW 4
TF-MOPA 1

IF this is you please contact me. Just to let everyone know that we need to find out who this is so that I can place the order or we will have to get someone else to pick up 7 bags.

I mean... what the chuck! Its like saying "what the fu@k" without all the vulgarity. No intention other than to be a wise guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Nope.. Sry no clue. I hope we find him soon thought. I searched his name and PM'd him nicely a couple days ago saying you were looking to talk to him... He didn't reply.

Im using my phone so i hit menu then clicked search near the bottom and entered chuckk. The post was from like 2009

2013... Just looked again he was in a water filter topic

If we can't get a hold of the Chuckk fellow does anyone need extra bags? I would get more but I have too much grain right now anyway. Running out of places to put it. We will need to fill 7 bags if he bails

Donovan and fellow HBT group buyers, I owe you a huge apology! My email and computer have changed and I just happened to go to site this morning to follow up on where group buy stands and I'm all over it! I had to create a new account also with HBT, it's now Thorp. There's always one and I guess this time it's me. Again very very sorry.

I've paid.

Thorp (chuckk)

Here is the List of who have paid. Please if you haven't paid do so ASAP. I am hoping to have the payment phase wrapped up by Friday. If you don't see your name and you have paid send me a PM if it doesn't get posted by the next day

thedude123
63belair
jacobvondruke
Luther
ProvBrew
Thorp
abouch
Krazlikesbeer
entropicpenalty
swamp_brewer
hornswaggles
mypotholderhurts
PosterGuy
Jcran17
Twonkz
IvanTheTerribrew
Old-pasture-brew
Fender230
JuanKenobi
philw86
Wstbrewing
Aslander
Clankenbrew
geoffm33
jverlinden
Scott12160
carlk47
Adrock
moreb33rplz
m00se

Again please don't announce to the thread that you have paid. If you see the post above that is were I will put your name once you have paid and I can check with PayPal that you have paid correctly

I am still waiting on 5 people to pay. If you don't see your name on the list please pay ASAP. At this point we are looking at a pickup 3 weekends from now.

Was wondering if someone wouldn't mind speaking on the phone to me I took a look at the spreadsheet and have a ton of questions about how to sign up and entering amounts. Send me a pm and ill reply with my number

The buy is closed... No more orders are being accepted.

Lol... Thats a picture of two beers clinking together. You must have one of those jitter bug phones.. Lmao

So excited... Jonsen for a brew session. Its been 2 months since my last brew confession.. I mean session.

I appreciate the offer.

I still need to put together a brew station in my basement. Should have that done by next weekend.
I waited this long so whats a couple more weeks.
Thanks..

I placed the order today. Hopefully we will have it for this weekend. I will talk with redman67 to make sure that everything works for him then post the pick-up

Back