New Chugger Pump - Busted Seal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricerahops220

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? I just purchased a brand new pump, a couple days after it arrived, I was able to set it up. I noticed the pump head was leaking when I primed the system so it took the head apart only to find a chunk of the main seal missing.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have reached out to both Chugger and the seller but have no responses from anyone.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Sorry it took me a couple days to respond to your email but I did see it this morning and created a shipping label to get you a new oring. No, I've never seen a broken oring in a new pump but there's a first for everything.

Sorry it took me a couple days to respond to your email but I did see it this morning and created a shipping label to get you a new oring. No, I've never seen a broken oring in a new pump but there's a first for everything.

Sweet, just got the confirmation. I appreciate that! Some serious customer service, thats for sure. I thought it was strange as well but like you said, but, unfortunately with my luck, Murphy's law seems to always apply.

Back