New Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor06

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been reading the posts here for a few months. Just started brewing a few months ago, and used this forum to quell some beginner worries. I've got two brews under my belt one extract recipe, a pale ale, that came out well, and an oatmeal stout that was a partial mash, that is 5 days into fermentation. This site has been incredibly informative. I've read "How to Brew" but still have questions. I hope to become a good enough brewer to contribute something to the forum, for now I just have lots of questions. Cheers!

I'm pretty new too. This site has primarily been my source of information which leads me to further research for a more in depth understanding. It is a great resource and when I think I have a unique issue or question, I do a quick search and find out that I am not alone. There are tons of great questions and answers but please, ask your questions.

It sounds good that you did a partial mash as your second only brew. I am considering moving that way as well eventually. Welcome to the forums.

New guy here too. Love this place. Active and informative. Starting my third brew tonite! Welcome aboard!

Welcome, welcome, and welcome. I have been brewing a little over a year. This site, and the members of it are amazing, knowledgeable, and very friendly too. Tell all your friends too.:)

Back